Wide water views and fabulous sunsets are offered by this charming brick rancher! Updated kitchen with granite counter tops, center island and white cabinets, two updated tile bathrooms, 3 BRs, living room with fireplace , large den/family room, and a separate laundry. Freshly painted and new flooring. The all season room will be your favorite place- cathedral ceiling and panoramic views over Fishing Creek. Protected shoreline, nice dock with utilities and jet ski lift, and a launch ramp for all your water toys. Front and back decks, plus a two car detached garage. Municipal sewer. A rare find in this market!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,920 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range, Range Hood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Fishing Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp, Private Dock, Sidewalks, Fishing. Bulkheaded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price