Welcome to 2419 Canterbury Drive! This is an elegant, custom-built home sited on the banks of Jenkins Creek with broad views of the mighty Choptank River. This river house is further enhanced by a beautiful salt- water pool conveniently located next to an oversized screened-in porch with high ceilings. The house features 4 well-proportioned bedrooms and 4 full baths. The primary suite is on the first floor with spectacular river views. The Great room has a fireplace, soaring ceilings and tremendous views. The beautiful Kitchen has updated appliances, gorgeous new backsplash and great lighting. The second floor boasts 2 bedrooms with a shared bath, a work out room, a fabulous upstairs den/study/office with an overlook to the great room and access to a second floor balcony with captivating views. A separate "In-Law Suite" complete with bath, bedroom, ample closets and a breakfast bar is located at the opposite end of the hall from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy. Sophistication abounds throughout as evidenced in the maple floors, beautiful built ins, upgraded lighting , subtle paint colors, graceful design and easy flow of this specimen house! Technologically advanced features include geothermal heating, 2 rinnai hot water on demand systems, fabulous in-ground irrigation system and a sound system wired throughout the house. This is a spectacular property and value.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,026 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Library, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Double Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Central.
- Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Built-Ins, Laundry Chute, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Deck, Breezeway, Porch, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- River, Water
- Body of Water
- Jenkins Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Fishing.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price