Cambridge Victorian is awaiting you~ give this home the renovation it deserves. Located in the heart of Cambridge's Historic District this home offers: 9' ceilings, 3 fireplaces, wrap around porch, wood floors, and much more. 3rd floor unfinished~ great for additional square footage! All Cambridge's amenities are just beyond your front steps: Shopping & Restaurants, Long Wharf & Cambridge Light House, Farmer's Market, Boat Ramp(s), Cambridge Creek and more. Home being sold strictly AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Shingle, Brick Veneer, Aluminum Siding
3,080 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Public, Unassigned.
- Aluminum, Shingle, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price