Cambridge Victorian is awaiting you~ give this home the renovation it deserves. Located in the heart of Cambridge's Historic District this home offers: 9' ceilings, 3 fireplaces, wrap around porch, wood floors, and much more. 3rd floor unfinished~ great for additional square footage! All Cambridge's amenities are just beyond your front steps: Shopping & Restaurants, Long Wharf & Cambridge Light House, Farmer's Market, Boat Ramp(s), Cambridge Creek and more. Home being sold strictly AS-IS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Victorian
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Shingle, Brick Veneer, Aluminum Siding
3,080 sq. ft
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- 3. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Public, Unassigned.
- Aluminum, Shingle, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Corner.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)