Deerpond, originally settled in Revolutionary War era Maryland, is 5.4 acres of magnificent waterfront property for lovers of Eastern Shore charisma and modern luxury. The 4 bedroom, 4 bath Main Home and separate Carriage House with 1 bedroom, and 1 bath, offer a fantastic combined 5200 square feet of living space. Inside the updated 4,500 square foot home, the great roomâs sky-high windows highlight expansive water views, gracefully milled moldings, hardwood floors, and soaring transitions. In the elegant kitchen, high-end appliances and custom cabinetry help create summer bites for the enclosed wood-clad screened porch, and for holiday meals in the formal dining room. Throughout the home, winter-warming fireplaces and conversation-sparking built-ins dot living spaces perfect for cheer, reading, and relaxing. In evening, the 3rd floor home-theater entertains, while four bedrooms, and four bathrooms pamper. Whether from the balconies, decks, or in-ground gunite pool, views will entice a swim, a visit to guests staying in your fully-independent carriage house, or to wander by sweeps of English and formal gardens. Lit at twilight, your private pier stretches across wetlands and is ready to launch floating adventures. Numerous upgrades include fiber internet, newer roof, thermal windows, and two Geothermal heating and cooling systems. From Deerpond, enjoy exploring Little Choptank River Sanctuary or take a short drive to historic Cambridge with local shops and dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Shared Septic System
4,473 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Geothermal, Zone.
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- River, Water, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Fishing Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price