Nice water privileged community in desirable Bonnie Brook neighborhood ~ A diamond in the rough - 2 bd 1 bath home w/ 14 x 14 sunroom, hardscape patio, level back yard w/ split rail partially fenced, shed, 1 car rear entry garage situated on .42 acre. Home needs some TLC and is being sold as is. HOA is voluntary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Fenced.
- Body of Water
- Hurst Creek
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)