Nice water privileged community in desirable Bonnie Brook neighborhood ~ A diamond in the rough - 2 bd 1 bath home w/ 14 x 14 sunroom, hardscape patio, level back yard w/ split rail partially fenced, shed, 1 car rear entry garage situated on .42 acre. Home needs some TLC and is being sold as is. HOA is voluntary.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Fenced.
- Body of Water
- Hurst Creek
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price